Thursday, January 28, 2010

What Happens If You Use An Ac Adapter Under The Required Pspleease Help Me Repair My PSP! >:(?

Pspleease help me repair my PSP! >:(? - what happens if you use an ac adapter under the required

Hey there.
My PSP has recently broken out in and will try to fix it ..

OK, what happened was my psp sat very well under the table beside the sofa. Suddenly my mother spilled wine all ...

Did not then, that my PSP (I played 360)

if a couple of hours later, I asked my brother to my PSP slip ...

When I was still very sticky, and guess what it smelled like wine ...

more ..

> __ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

and since I havn't may decide to

I am the adapter and the yellow lights, but when the film goes, nothing changes: /

I decided to remove the battery and try to open it, but the screws are too small ...

OK to questions

What size screws do I need?
Which part of my PSP Do you think it is .. Broken?

and my PSP is 3.71 M33's hacked-2

if it has nothing to do with it: P

I am a little discouraged about

I had a coup d'etatYears, there is n o guarantee

> ___ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

so any help much appreciated

Baii

No comments:

Post a Comment